Sumbawa Trip (End) : The Garuda Indonesia Experience


The Garuda Indonesia Experience



After many days spent off in Sumbawa, my time has just ended up. I need to go back to Bogor through stop in Lombok. My return trip would fly me with different flag carrier rather than my arrival. It must be with Garuda Indonesia.

At 3.30 am as the bus stopped at its pool base, my eyes tent to insist close down. It's too early morning. So I decided having rest till breakday.

At 5 am the taxi has just arrived and readily brought me to the airport. It's hectic day there were lots of passenger though size of airport load is still less. I entered the gate, then making check-in. I asked the GA desk officer to upgrade my mileage and geez It's submitted. I got 28F seat. Then going toward praying room before entrance of waiting room.

Garuda Indonesia


Well, 30 minutes wait before flight. Capturing traffic of passenger and looking around shop, but no buy, my money is not enough.



Garuda Indonesia




Garuda Indonesia



My sight shot over an aircraft taxing front-left side, it's Garuda Indonesia new livery with (unique) 60's paint. I was so surprised readily just like feeling awesome. The reason is for its talking case in some airliner group and that time I realized would taking part in.



Garuda Indonesia

Garuda Indonesia



Then as my turn was on, I queued at front line hurry, not missing my capture to intended aircraft. So, it was there.

As the aircraft was taking off, east the window Rinjani Mountain (the highest point in Lombok Island) stood robustly. Warming the morning as sunshine flashed the dawn melting the day. It's so wonderful airy morning scenery.



Garuda Indonesia


Garuda Indonesia

Inside the aircraft, that was really truly Garuda Experience. I felt the delicacy was tasty, seducing my appetite "Nasi Goreng" and three pieces of fruit, additionally two cups of milk fulfilling my morning breakfast.

Garuda Indonesia



Next, as we were on board, right in front of every passenger seat an AVOD system has been already integrated with touch control. Just pull down my finger and shifted it around the menu was ready. Pretty cool!

Garuda Indonesia



Garuda Indonesia

Currently there are some menus offered integrated to AVOD system such as Children World, Music, Film, Customer Survey, Travel Info, Latest Info, Games, and Magazine. Additionally a copy of personal magazine is offered freely and exactly I made it home :)


Videos of Trip:

Taking Off at Selaparang Airport

Landing at Soekarno Hatta Int.Airport
(FA's announcement supported with English subtitles)

1 Response to Sumbawa Trip (End) : The Garuda Indonesia Experience

September 20, 2011 at 3:35 PM

wow this really good blog content

Post a Comment