Travel Print: Brushed Figure


Just Ordinary Sketch

Just as returned after my last trip piecing into six posts (one, two, three, four, five, and six), do hope you won't be extorted to flip ever single piece. It's always gleaming over my (hidden) rash to story-telling experience, bad or good either, particularly trip or else aviation based. For this moment I've done it and you may check them out if you are interested.

But now I'd be more enthusiastic after brief-long on trip to capture it out into brushed paint. Delighting moment by its space and time have properly to be followed by a gift. Nonetheless I have no stuff but drawing work.

For my days in Jogja were splendid, so was Solo, I still owe the moment built by every single place, time, historical venue, and so lot stuffs there pimping my ways. Thus I here come to expose their exotic and valued appearance as you know they would be grateful you've kept on touch through emotion of appreciation in return.

BNI 46 Jogja

Quote:
BNI 46 (Bank Negara Indonesia) Building right at "Jogja Zero Point" stands robustly with strong Dutch architect influence. The building was built during Dutch occupation and has become iconic background over Malioboro street, Yogyakarta, together with other buildings such as Pos Indonesia, Bank Indonesia, Vredeburgb Castle, and others.

In addition, due to my recent days are around in campus (IPB) covered by breakdays. I tried my attempt to capture one of view points over the small lake inside.

Danau LSI IPB

Quote:
Danau LSI or Situ Leutik is situated in central IPB campus bridging Library Building and the headquarter. Artificially land exploited to fill bowled surface with water was in 1993 which purposed as water supplier for Experimental Plant Laboratory by Department of Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, Bogor Agricultural University. Today it has extended into multi-functional research/experimental location utilized by some majors. In addition Situ Leutik has become one of Agroedutourism points in IPB.



My Big Gratitude : To my buddies in Jogja and Solo for all your warmth and affable service :)

6 Response to Travel Print: Brushed Figure

February 3, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Great ( and interesting) drawings. Inspired by Merlyna Lim :)?

Anyhow, you will understand I particularly like the Bank Negara Indonesia building.

February 3, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Thank you, Colson. Yeah, sort of, Teh (older sister in Sundanese) Lim is one of my drawing inspirations :)

It's pleasure to share about the building in Jogja. Come to Indonesia to see them.

February 4, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Actually I've been in Yokya( seven years ago):). And I was in Indonesia staying with my son ( and daughter in law and grandson)in Jakarta in June/July :).

February 4, 2012 at 3:42 PM

It's been a long time (7 yrs ago) :)

I wonder I'm going to sketch many more historical Dutch buildings in Indonesia. It's always fascinating to understand history by different ways. Moreover, sketching/posting directly from Netherlands must be more exciting experience someday. (Just do wish will visit Netherlands: Rotterdam, Amsterdam, The Hague; cities which are familiar in my ear since I was child)
:)

April 3, 2012 at 10:57 PM

i like your sketch, what media you used?

April 5, 2012 at 7:03 PM

@Renandra : I merely use water color with /pencil vo sketching

Post a Comment