2013 Throwback


December this year is not as gloomy as it was a year ago literally. The rain has yet poured down in torrent and the flood is yet happening. Everyone is still strolling around without umbrella, I am still able to do laundry under the pure sunshine. You could even courageously bet yourself to walk down on Jakarta's downtown without worry about getting wet due to raising water level, until today.

But the accomplishment seemingly is not in line with the glorious day, discontentedly less desiring. I try to look back and still count on the day from as early as 2013 to today. I find myself have wasted the most part of these unrepeated times. The ones I formulated, the 2013 to-do-list, from top-notch frantic plan to trivial  simple plan, all look miserable. I don't blame a rainy day of December 2012 when I was over excited to enlist next whole one-year action plan but me myself who failed to work out during the potentially lucrative 365s of 2013.

At the moment I think of better not to make any self-plan with detailed high expectation. Let life flows as it is supposed to be. Only please let me still get connected to anyone who drops by on this blog. Perhaps it is the best reason of mine to keep pushing myself vying for some coins, packing my bag for another miles of journey, and turning my old-fashioned camera on, so I would still be able to share some stories and photos about newfound. That's all.

The fireworks of new year are around the corner. I please myself to keep settled down in contemplation of the leaving days while chinning up to stare the murky sky with decorated glimpse of dancing light, in the meantime whispering the modest wish ever "a hope for little bit better tomorrow", not much.

Before everything land on 2014, let me wish you a little merry Christmas to all my christian fellows wherever you are and happy New Year for every single humankind on this 7-billion planet. Let me deliver my sincere pray to elate those who are now at refugee camp, please keep stronger and maintain the good faith of new peaceful life. My sincere hope is with you to wish the year 2014 is yours, mine and ours, and of anyone in a better place :-)




2 Response to 2013 Throwback

December 27, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I wish you a healthy and happy 2014 in which you will successfully reap the harvests of your efforts. And let's hope it will be a peaceful and prosperous year for all us.

December 27, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Bunch of thanks Colson. Happy New Year to you too.
Have a blast 2014 :-)

Post a Comment